Tuesday 20 December 2011

Vijay,Jiiva, Srikanth Interview abt 3 Idiots..

Vijay says �follow your dream�

The idiot factor: It was the last scene of the movie when it gets too emotional, and I was supposed to be happy for my friends. Jeeva said something so funny that I really couldn�t control my laughter for almost 20 minutes. The entire crew was waiting for me to finish.

Working with Shankar: I wanted to work with him for a very long time. He can also act well and has good timing. He is one of the best directors I have worked with.

Favourite sound: The Tamil version of �Zubi Dubi�, �Aska aska�, is my favourite song. I enjoyed shooting it. Incidentally, I�m hooked on to the �Kolaveri� song.

Real life connect: My parents never wanted me to act. When I reached my 12th standard, I realized I had to act. I followed my dream, and that�s what the movie tells you to do.

Three�s company: I need to like the script to do any role. I really don�t mind working with Ajith or anyone else for that matter if I like the script.

Time out: I love playing games and sports like tennis and cricket with my kids. I also like animated movies. Last month, I took my son and his classmates out to watch �The Adventures of Tintin�.


 Jeeva becomes Koji

The Idiot factor: I used to travel in buses without a ticket. Once, a conductor came to check my ticket, I jumped out and ran. My friend got caught and had to pay a huge fine. After all the drama, he caught up with me, slapped me hard, and scolded me in the choicest language. Also, when I became an actor, I used to use a lot of foul language on the sets and the director could actually hear me. It took me a while to realise this.

Working with Shankar: He has no airs and has been very encouraging, especially since my role is supposed to be comical. He constantly gave me instructions as to what I should do and all the instructions are given over the microphone. He calls me �Koji� after the release of my movie �Ko�. So he would say, �Koji turn right� or �turn left.�
Favourite sound: I love the music of the film, especially �En friend pola�.

Three�s company: I am open to experimentation. In fact, all my roles have been different till now.

Time out: I am a gadget freak. I have all the new gadgets in the market including my favourite, the PS3. I love playing cricket as well.

 Srikanth, the risk taker

The Idiot factor: In one part of the movie, I have a beard. One fine day, I assumed that those portions of the movie were completed, and I shaved. When I reached the sets, the director was shocked. He advised me not to be so careless. I felt very guilty.
Working with Shankar: He made each one of us feel very comfortable. Getting an opportunity to work with a man who has made brilliant movies is overwhelming. He would imitate us so well.

Favourite sound: My favourite track in the movie is �En friend pola�, the Tamil version of �All is well�. It took us 14 days to shoot this song.

Real-life connect: I was always into arts and drama and couldn�t imagine doing a �nine to six� job. My parents warned me not to enter the film industry. I knew I was taking a calculated risk but I went ahead.

Three�s company: This film will be a trendsetter and help people break the shackles. We share an equal amount of space and importance in the movie.

Time out: I love gaming and carry my PS3 wherever I go. I also love cricket and will
soon be a part of the Celebrity Cricket League.

No comments:

Post a Comment